Friday, June 20, 2008

On It!

Ok, so I am finally up and running. Thanks to those who helped and sorry for being a pain in the rear.

I am going to start my blogging career with a shameless plug for my website - Epic Seats
I have been optimizing my site and the one thing that keeps coming up is that I should start a blog and mention all of the tickets we sell in it. So if any of you need Seattle Seahawks tickets, Seattle Mariners tickets, Chicago Cubs tickets, Boston Red Sox tickets, Washington Nationals tickets, Miami Dolphins tickets, San Fran 49ers tickets etc. you know who to talk to ;)
We have been working a lot on our website and it's traffic is definitely improving. We have more work to do as always, but there should be some exciting stuff in store. We hired a UW website intern for the summer and he is doing some great work.

So, I can't think of too much that is going on that you all don' t already know about. Of course between running Epic, planning a wedding, starting a vacation rental biz with Aimee and keeping a busy social calendar I don't seem to have enough stuff going on.

Here are some pictures that you may or may not have seen - Thailand before a scuba dive, Hong Kong Stadium for that Rugby tournament and a Burger as big as Ben's head.



3 comments:

Polly said...

Good, glad everything finally worked out! With everyone in differenct locations and everyone's schedule it sure is nice to stay in touch this way.

Shelly... said...

Epic website looks good. Glad to hear biz is going strong. Would love to see the rest of your pictures from your vacation sometime. Maybe you and Aimee can come for a visit sometime this fall/winter when things are a bit settled down for you!

uncle al said...

There's a bar up the street that sells mimi-burgers that size 4 for $1. And I saw a bran muffin as big as Ben's head at Starbucks this morning. I'll bet you were glad to get back to the USA and the full size portions.