Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello family!

sorry I haven't posted anything yet.
but here we go.

I've been a nanny for Sydney, an autistic 3 year old girl, since January 25th (which happens to be her birthday!)
I love it so much! She is growing so much! There are so many changes in her speech and awarness!
She's wonderful!
I've been taking a break from school since winter quarter. But I feel ready to go back. I was hoping to take online classes at Highline in the summer, but I've been on the waitlist for a few weeks, and it doesn't look like I'm going to make it. Unless by some luck they let me into the class.
I'm still hopeful!
But I'm registered and ready to go for the fall!
I'm planning on taking one morning class (Childhood Education) and two night classes (Philosophy and Speech).
I'm very excited to go back to school!

And for those of you who don't know, I'm going to Hawaii in Septmeber!
My very good friend, Rene's boyfriends brother is getting married in Maui!
She was invited and she could invite a friend, so she chose me!!!
We are going to do as much as we can in a week!
It'll be a blast!

Recently, I've been working out more an trying to eat better.
I can see some results and I'm starting to feel better!

well. I guess that's all I can think of.
Love you all!

3 comments:

Polly said...

no need to be sorry.... where are your cool pictures though?

Shelly... said...

You have been very busy!! Sounds good though. Hawaii will be an awesome trip!

Uncle James said...

Good update. Sydney sounds cool and I am glad you are doing something you enjoy instead of serving gruel to ungrateful old timers (just kidding).

If you are trying to eat better, I suggest avoiding the burger Ben and I found in Hong Kong's Lan Quai Fong district of British style pubs/restaurants. You can see the visual evidence on my post.
Take care...