Tuesday, June 17, 2008



































































Hello again,


This last weekend was an eventful one for us. Jake and I were in charge of my family's reuinion this year, so we decided to have a Hawaiian family come and do a luau for us all. It was very cool, and made us want to go to Hawaii even more. Jaxon and Jacob learned a Hawaiian Warrior Dance, and the girls learned the Huki-lau. Lileigh didn't want to stop dancing after that, and we could hardly keep her off the stage. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures. I also added some of the Amy's twins so you can see howmuch they are growing! (trey is on the left, and cord is on the left)

2 comments:

Polly said...

It looks like you had a blast, nice pictures! the twins are cute, if both twins are on the left, then who is left....! I mean who is on the right?

Shelly... said...

That's the first time I have seen the twins. Very cute! Looks like you guys had a great time. Where did the Hawaiian dancers come from?