Sunday, June 22, 2008

Whale Ho


If it wasn't 114 degrees in the shade, you would think you had spotted a Beluga, hauled up on an ice floe. No, it's just Uncle Al baking his blubber in the desert sun. Shelly declined the opportunity to have her relaxation pose published on the Internet so her right to ridicule me is forfeited but the rest of you (Erin) feel free. Solstice here means it is going to be damn hot for at least a couple of months and this is how we will be passing the time. We still have to get some floaties with cup holders so we don't have to paddle to shore for sips on our frosty beverages. Other than that, we are set.

2 comments:

Polly said...

It's a stink'in tough life for you folks I see!

Katy said...

I bet her exact words were "If you post that pic of me on the internet I will flay you alive".

Can't wait to splash in the pool with ya!