Thursday, June 5, 2008

More from Jake and Rikki







We have had a few more exciting things happen this summer. For mother's day, I decided that for my present I wanted to buy a trampoline. The kids have loved it and I have to admit Jake and I have jumped on it quite a bit. Also, my brother Mike, decided to adopt two lab puppies. One is black and is actually a mix of a Sharpei and a black Lab. The other is a white and golden, and is a pure bread lab. My mom and dad, however, would only let him have one at their house, so he asked me to take the other one, until he moves out. So, now we have a cute little lab puppy that is about 11 weeks old names Kali ( Kahl-I), Mike named him, it is a Hawaiian name. He is really cute, and has been a good dog, and is almost potty trained. He is very different than Chase in a lot of ways. When we took him to the vet on 5/27 he weighed 11.5 lbs, and on 6/2/08 he weighed 12.3 lbs, so he is going to be bigger than Chase very soon. Also, the last thing I will share, and I think it will catch you all up on our Summer so far ,is that Lileigh was able to wear her first pony tail!



2 comments:

Shelly... said...

Love the ponytail!

Katy said...

Rikki, this blog is such a great idea! Your kids are getting so big, they're adorable - maybe we will get to see you this summer as we drive through SLC. :-)