Saturday, July 5, 2008

Kian

Poor kid broke his leg. Right at the beginning of summer too! Katy and the kids were going to leave this Sunday (Mom's Birthday!) to head to Berkeley to visit Alex for a few days and then I was going to fly to Disneyland to meet them and we were all going to head back to Vegas. The Disneyland portion has been cut out (duh). I haven't been since 1989 so waiting a few more months is no biggie! However, Kian was the one really looking forward to going and he also realized that he won't be able to enjoy ANY swimming for the rest of the summer. He gets his hard cast put on Monday and then they will be heading out of town after that. As far as breaks go this one was good...good as in no surgery, no damage to the growth plates, no setting it. He has a spiral fracture of his tibia which should heal with no problems. If any of you feel like emailing Kian his adddress is: dooplisstheduplighost@yahoo.com


3 comments:

Katy said...

Hey, it's me! I'm on the Internet! Cool!

~Kian

Polly said...

So sorry to hear about your broken leg, rest up and get better soon!

Jeanne said...

I am so sorry about your broken leg Kian. Disneyland will still be there and your Gramma Shelley will be older and better behaved then too.

Jeanne (Shelly's aunt?